Are there still people on your holiday shopping list? If you are looking for some great presents that can also help your loved ones avoid Miami traffic accidents, consider:
1) A hand-held breathalyzer. These are available at many department stores, and can help prevent Miami drunk driving accidents. There are even key chains with small breathalyzers on them. Although not as accurate as the systems used by authorities, these small items can help a loved one re-consider driving after they have been drinking.
2) A GPS system. GPS systems are more affordable than ever before – and more accurate. They can help a loved one find their way to various destinations without the distraction of maps. They can guide a driver to a destination without requiring the driver to take their eyes off the road, and this can help prevent Miami car accidents.
3) A rear-view camera system. Miami rollover accidents are tragic, but there are small cameras which can be mounted on the back of a car to allow drovers to see exactly what is behind them before they start backing up. In some cases, these systems are combined with GPS systems in one device.
4) A winter safety kit or emergency kit. Emergency kits and winter driving kits are very affordable but contain the various items that someone might need after a Miami traffic accident or after a car breaking down.
5) A gift certificate for a tune-up. Many mechanics offer gift cards and gift certificates. This can be a great gift for anyone, as it can ensure that a driver’s car is in great shape and ready to avoid a Miami truck accident or traffic accident.
6) Driving lessons. If you have a new driver in your life, consider giving the gift of additional private driving lessons. These can help a new driver hone their driving skills and their confidence behind the wheel, putting them less at risk for a Miami car accident. Refresher courses are a great gift for drivers of any age, as are racing lessons. Racing lessons are fun and help teach driving skills and confidence that can help any driver drive more safely.
7) Reflective clothing for the joggers and pedestrians on your list. Miami pedestrian accidents are a major cause of concern, and Miami bicycle accidents are all too common. If you have friends and family who enjoy biking or walking, get them reflective clothing, hats, or accessories, so that they can stay safer while exercising.
If you have been injured in a Miami traffic accident, there is a gift you can give yourself: The gift of legal advice. Your insurance company has teams of attorneys helping them, so if you have sustained a serious injury do you not deserve this same level of legal assistance? The Flaxman Law Group has helped thousands of South Florida car accident and personal injury victims negotiate insurance claims and pursue justice in their cases. To find out what we can do for you, please contact the Flaxman Law Group today to arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case with a personal injury attorney.