After a car accident in Hollywood or South Florida, seeking legal advice is crucial if you’ve been seriously injured. Even if you have exceptional medical coverage and car insurance, the fact is that a car accident injury may end up costing you a lot more than you expect – and insurance may only cover a small portion of these expenses.
After a car accident injury, you may need to pay for:
- Lost time at work
- Emergency room expenses
- Car repair costs
- Car replacement costs
- Rehabilitation, therapy, and other medical services
- At-home care while you recover
- Home cleaning services and other personal services while you heal
- Replacement of any personal property (cell phones, tablets) damaged in the collision
- Medical devices (wheelchairs, braces, prosthetics, and others)
- Having your home and car made accessible if you need a wheelchair because of your injuries
- Other expenses
Why Do You Need Legal Help After a Crash?
These costs can easily add up to tens of thousands of dollars or more. A serious, permanent injury can end up costing you more than a million dollars in lost wages, medical care, and care at home. Anything not covered by insurance will have to come out of your own pocket – and most insurance companies want to keep costs low by paying less than they have to in claims.
A qualified personal injury attorney in Hollywood or South Florida can help you navigate the sometimes confusing insurance claims process. If you qualify for a legal claim, an attorney can help you understand the value and strength of your claim so that you can make the right decision. If you decide to pursue compensation, an attorney can represent you.
What to Look for in Legal Representation
Not all legal representation is the same. The strength of your attorney can have an impact on the success of your case. When seeking legal representation, look for an attorney who:
- Is part of a respected law firm
- Has extensive experience with cases similar to yours
- Is local and is familiar with local laws and courts
- Has a track record of successful claims, including large multi-million dollar claims
- Listens to you and offers advice and assistance
- Has the resources to handle your claim from beginning to end
- Is compassionate and is someone you can trust
- Is familiar with the insurance process
Why Flaxman Law Group?
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney, contact Flaxman Law Group. Our attorneys have more than six decades of combined trial experience and have helped thousands of plaintiffs secure compensation for their injuries. Charles Flaxman, the founder and principal of our law firm, worked in the insurance industry for ten years.
As part of our commitment to our clients, the legal team at Flaxman Law Group always ensures that our offices are run with the highest standards of ethical conduct. We don’t engage in unethical practices and we don’t pursue frivolous claims. We are transparent in our practices and meet our promises to our clients and to our staff. We feel proud and honored to work with people like you to help create better lives after serious injury.
If you would like to find out how Flaxman Law Group could help your case, contact our law offices today for a free, no obligation case consultation.