Making the decision to work with a car accident claims attorney on your South Florida car accident case is a big step. However, there are things that a car accident attorney can do for you that no one else can. Let’s take a closer look at the advantages of hiring an attorney.
- They can investigate your case. After a traffic accident it can be difficult to tell what even caused the collision in the first place. Fatigued and distracted driving as well as other human errors are often invisible. Attorneys can work with accident reconstruction experts, engineers, witnesses, and others to investigate the cause of your crash. They may be able to subpoena records to find out what happened. A thorough investigation can help you uncover the liable parties in your case. During an investigation, details will often emerge that may help an injured person seek a fairer financial recovery for their injuries.
- Attorneys can handle the details of the case. After a car accident there is a lot of paperwork that need to be handled. If you’re seriously injured, you may not feel able to handle these details. An attorney can take care of the paperwork, claims, and all the processes so you can focus on your health.
- They can review your policy and claim. Most drivers don’t know what is and isn’t covered on their car insurance policy and how much they may be entitled to. An attorney can carefully review the legal aspects of your policy to make sure you get a fair offer. An attorney can also put an accurate dollar amount on your injuries, so you understand what a fair settlement could look like.
- An attorney can negotiate. Attorneys are skilled in negotiation and with an attorney on the case you don’t have to worry about talking to your insurance company yourself. Your attorney will use their experience to negotiate on your behalf, seeking fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
- They can pursue a legal claim. In some cases, negotiation is not enough. You may need to take your insurance company or liable parties to court to get the compensation you deserve. An attorney can help you determine whether this is the best route by helping you understand how much you may be entitled to and how much the total costs of your injuries may amount to over time. If you decide to pursue a legal claim, an experienced attorney can present your case before court.
If you don’t want to face your car accident claim alone, Flaxman Law Group has over 60 years of combined experience working with car accident survivors and their claims. We even take on cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t have to pay unless and until we win on your behalf.
If you have been injured in a car accident, call Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 or contact us online to schedule a free, no obligation case consultation. It’s your chance to ask questions and to find out more about whether you may have a claim. There is no risk to you to find out more before you make a decision about your potential claim.