One of the advantages of working with an experienced personal injury attorney after a serious car accident in Florida is that your attorney can work with professionals to prove your case and seek the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group, for example, work with a network of professionals to investigate your accident and build your case. Whether you have been in a head-on collision, truck accident, or another traffic collision, our experts are here to help.
Who Attorneys Work With
Attorneys work with many kinds of professionals:
- Accident Reconstructionists. These professionals work to figure out the cause of the accident. They can use special software and programs to recreate the accident scene and provide an expert analysis of the events leading up to the accident. These professionals supply information that can establish who was at fault and how the accident occurred.
- Medical Experts. These medical professionals can testify in court or can supply written opinions about the extent of your injuries, your treatment, how your injuries may impact your life, and more. Medical experts can be surgeons, doctors, and other medical professionals who are willing to testify or provide evidence. They can help attorneys show how much compensation you may need currently and in the future for your medical care.
- Vocational Experts. These professionals evaluate how your injuries could affect your work and your earning capacity, now and in the future. These experts can help you determine what work you may be able to do if you can’t return to your previous job because of a permanent injury. They can help establish how much compensation you may need if you can’t easily return to work because of your injury.
- Private Investigators. Investigators secure evidence by interviewing witnesses, getting video footage, and gathering other evidence. They help your attorney show what caused your accident.
- Forensic Accountants. These professionals can figure out how much money your injuries could end up costing you. They can help prove how much compensation you might need to cover the losses you suffer.
- Engineers. Engineers can look for potential flaws in road design or car safety and design. They can figure out whether a mechanical flaw or design flaw caused your accident, which can help you attorney accurately determine all potential liable parties in your case.
All these professionals are coordinated by your attorney, who can decide which experts can be most important for your case and can work with these professionals to create a strong case. Attorneys are the cornerstone of your case, in most situations.
If you’ve been injured in a traffic accident anywhere in Southern Florida and need to speak to an attorney with an extensive network of experts and trusted professionals, call Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 or contact us online. We’d be happy to set up a free consultation so we can talk about what our legal team could do for you. Our legal team has worked with thousands of injured people and we’re proud to have recovered over $100 million for these injured Florida residents. We bring more than 60 years of combined experience to the table as well as an extensive network of experts ready to help prove car accident cases.