Car accidents can change your life in seconds, leaving you with injuries, medical bills, and emotional distress. Even with everything happening in the moments after your car crash, it can be important to speak with a Florida car accident lawyer. Waiting too long can have serious consequences for your case.
At Flaxman Law Group, we understand the urgency of the situation and we’ve made it easy to reach out. You can contact us at any time for a free, no obligation consultation. Our offices in Miami, Homestead, and Hollywood are here for you. We may even be able to travel to your home, office, or hospital room if you can’t come to see us.
Why Speaking With a Florida Personal Injury Attorney Without Delay is So Crucial
There are many reasons why you may want to contact an experienced Florida car accident claims attorney as soon as possible after your collision:
- Preservation of Evidence. As time passes, evidence can disappear, witnesses’ memories can fade, and critical details can become blurry. By hiring a car accident injury lawyer promptly, you increase the chances of preserving crucial evidence, such as accident scene photos, medical records, and witness statements.
- Statute of Limitations. In Florida, there is a limited time frame, known as the statute of limitations, during which you can file a car accident injury claim. By acting promptly, you ensure that you meet the legal deadlines and protect your right to pursue a claim.
- Aggressive Insurance Companies. Insurance companies may contact you soon after the accident to gather information, but their interests may not align with yours. Hiring a car accident injury lawyer early on ensures that you have someone who can communicate with insurance companies on your behalf and protect your rights.
- Filing a Claim. An experienced lawyer can take care of the many complex steps required in negotiations and filing a claim. A knowledgeable car accident injury lawyer can provide you with the guidance needed to make informed decisions and ensure your rights are upheld throughout the process.
- Case Evaluation. An experienced car accident injury lawyer can quickly assess the merits of your case, identify potential challenges, and recommend the best course of action.
Do You Need a Florida Car Accident Claims Lawyer?
Flaxman Law Group is a family-founded and family-run law firm with offices in Hollywood, Miami, and Homestead. Our team has over 60 years of combined experience and we serve the entire South Florida area. Earlier this year, we opened an office in Denver so we can serve Colorado drivers, too.
We understand the urgency of your situation and are committed to providing prompt help. It’s why our phone lines at 866-352-9626 are staffed by a live person, 24/7—so you can always reach us. Our father-son attorney team also make our cell phone numbers available to clients, so you can reach us instantly.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, don’t delay—reach out to Flaxman Law Group today to set up a free case consultation. With over 60 years of combined experience and $100 million in client recoveries, we have the track record you may be looking for.